Sunday, October 30, 2011

Grading - First Quarter

Hi All -  This is what I did with my holiday weekend.  Please, please turn in your Practice Sheets on time.  I would hate to have to change my policy about accepting late practice sheets.



Some things that students are forgetting:
*  Reading direction.  I could say that again about 210 times.
*  Parent signatures.
*  Adding up their time.
*  HOMEWORK!!!  On the back side of every practice sheet is homework.  I have tried to make the homework short and easy.  Some students are having trouble and they haven't come and asked me for help.  Please ask.
*  Turning in their Practice Sheets in the correct folder.  Look for your period number and the words, "Turn in Practice Sheets" on the file tab.

I'm looking forward to having even more Practice Sheets to grade the next quarter!

No comments:

Post a Comment